Autor Thema: Entered SMS is sent even though I am in the radius and radius is 500.  (Gelesen 827 mal)

sampath

• Gerät: XIAOMI MI 4I
  • Version: Android 5.1
Entered SMS is sent even though I am in the radius and radius is 500. The location accuracy is set to 100 in egigeo zone app. It is sending multiple SMS messages from my phone even though I am not moving out of zone. It is not saying exit it just says entered and again entered anda gain entered.

Admin

• Administrator
    • EgiGeoZone
  • Gerät: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4, S5, S2, S7
  • Version: MIUI 10.0 Global, Android 4.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.1, 12, 13
In some difficult locations it can happen, that Google Location Services does not report an accurate location to the app.
I would say, that you should set the location accuracy to 0 and see, if it is better. If not, try a bigger radius.
Schöne Grüße
Egmont

sampath

• Gerät: XIAOMI MI 4I
  • Version: Android 5.1
1. Initially, I set it to zero, and my mobile sends messages like "exited" and "Entered" and it is multiple times and more confusing to others then just this issue like Entered multiple times.
2. Recently I am facing another issue that is Bluetooth is starting some times and some times it is not starting the Bluetooth but SMS messages are going properly while entering the zone or leaving the zone. Your help is appreciated.

Admin

• Administrator
    • EgiGeoZone
  • Gerät: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4, S5, S2, S7
  • Version: MIUI 10.0 Global, Android 4.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.1, 12, 13
Can you please set the debug mode in settings --> log level and the send me the log file, when the failure happens again?
Schöne Grüße
Egmont