Autor Thema: [Solved] Profiles for more actions does not set sound to vibrate  (Gelesen 747 mal)

XJDHDR

• Gerät: BlackBerry Priv
  • Version: Android 6.0.1
I created a profile that is supposed to set my phone to vibrate mode when I enter my college's campus and switch sound back on after leaving the campus. So I created a profile then I set the Entering zone - Sound option to Vibrate and set the Exiting zone - Sound option to On. I then created a geofence for my college's campus and assigned that profile I created to it.

I have found that everything is working except for setting the sound to vibrate when I enter my geofence. When I enter the campus grounds, the circle next to my geofence turns green and I get a notification stating that I entered my geofence. The sound remains switched on however. When I leave my college, your app does switch sound back on though (I'm currently setting the volume to vibrate manually). I tested this further and found that if I set the Entering zone - Sound option to Off, my phone does get silenced completely.

Please can you help me get this feature to work properly? Help will be greatly appreciated.
« Letzte Änderung: 16.03.2017, 08:44:30 von XJDHDR »

Admin

• Administrator
    • EgiGeoZone
  • Gerät: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4, S5, S2, S7
  • Version: MIUI 10.0 Global, Android 4.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.1, 12, 13
Re: Profiles for more actions does not set sound to vibrate
« Antwort #1 am: 20.02.2017, 13:37:38 »
Yes, this is a bug. I implemented this feature before, but somehow I lost it.
Thanks for the hint. I'll repair it and deploy it then to the Play Store.
Schöne Grüße
Egmont

XJDHDR

• Gerät: BlackBerry Priv
  • Version: Android 6.0.1
I downloaded the update you released about a week or two ago. It seems that this feature is now working properly. Thank you for fixing it.