Autor Thema: Error GR01 with URL in server profiles  (Gelesen 1497 mal)

TheJuice

• Gerät: Galaxy S8
  • Version: Android 8.0.0
Error GR01 with URL in server profiles
« am: 15.01.2019, 09:36:30 »
Hi,
Since the latest app update, the server server profile updates are working very badly.
Sometimes they work, but I usually get an error :
Error (GR01) in get of the server response
Response Code: 403

When I click on the error that appears as a notification, sometimes the URL is suddenly called (I know because I receive a Telegram notification instantly).
So the error is intermittent.

I have searched the forum for this error but only found results in german.

The URL for zone entered and zone exited are https with GET parameters.
The web page has a basic auth authentication and the user and password are correctly set in the app.
I haven't changed anything on the server side, and access to the web interface using the same URL and PORT through firefox or Chrome is working well.

Is this a known problem with the latest version ?
Thanks.

Admin

• Administrator
    • EgiGeoZone
  • Gerät: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4, S5, S2, S7
  • Version: MIUI 10.0 Global, Android 4.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8.1, 12, 13
Re: Error GR01 with URL in server profiles
« Antwort #1 am: 15.01.2019, 11:34:55 »
Hi,

I do not think the bug refers to the last update. At this point, I have done absolutely nothing.

The error 403 means: 403 - Forbidden: The request was not performed due to lack of authorization of the client, for example because the authenticated user is not authorized, or a URL configured as HTTPS was called only with HTTP.
You may search on internet about http error 403 for more information.
Please also check your servers log files for the error. Maybe it helps you to find the real reason.

Bye
Egmont
« Letzte Änderung: 15.01.2019, 18:49:14 von Admin »
Schöne Grüße
Egmont

TheJuice

• Gerät: Galaxy S8
  • Version: Android 8.0.0
Re: Error GR01 with URL in server profiles
« Antwort #2 am: 16.01.2019, 17:21:44 »
Hi,
The weird thing is that it works intermittently.
Yesterday I changed back to pathsense (I tried google location a few days ago), and haven't had a problem since then. I don't understand why it could have any effect as it should be a setting totally separated from the connection to the server, but the fact is that I had many errors just before and haven't seen one since then.

I'll keep pathsense for a few days, see if I have any error, and then I'll try to switch back to see if the errors come back.